- We are Reformed in our distinctives and thinking.
- We stand firmly on a reformed and Baptistic heritage; therefore, we adhere to the historic 1689 Baptist Confession of Faith.
- We would be most closely aligned with Reformed Baptist
- We embrace the "Doctrines of Grace", otherwise known as the Five Points of Calvinism.
- We hold to the "Solas":
- Sola Scriptura - Scripture Alone
- Solus Christus - Christ Alone
- Sola Gratia - Grace Alone
- Sola Fide - Faith Alone
- Soli Deo Gloria - To the Glory of God Alone
- We believe that all mankind is fallen in sin and has no ability in themselves to seek after God (Psalm 51:5; Psalm 58:3, John 6:44).
- We believe that outside of the grace of God no one is able to come to God (Romans 8:7,8; 1 Cor. 2:14; Eph 4:17-19).
- We are drawn to God by His grace and given faith and repentance which are gifts (Eph. 2:8,9; Philippians 1:29; 2 Timothy 2:25,26).
- True believers in Christ will be preserved by Christ unto eternal life (John 5:24; John 10:27-30; Romans 8:35-39).
920 S. Decatur Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89107
9:00 AM Sunday School
10:30 AM Sunday Worship
7:00 PM Tuesday Night Anchored Ministry (Young Adult)
Grace Groups have started. Please see the Ministries section for more information.
For those interested in listening to Pastor Jeff Stackhouse on the radio you are encouraged to go to Pilgrim Radio for more information.